iamasundance.org

Today, a rolling river sprang in the heavens (heavenly hay fever, the golden seeds everywhere), pollen blossomed everywhere . Inside my heart, I was a Sun. I did feel the whole of God. I felt closer, like a cloud. And there my soul remembered liberty. I became a Sun, a light, that set me free. I could fly into heaven and beyond. I was in heaven's arms. (I realize, "I am a Sun Dance"!)

How do I bring this home to you, the heart, that longs to feel such blue. The sky that emerges, wonderfully, into a song, when we are free. I tell you all my relatives, it's time for us, to learn to swim. Fill up your hearts, let tears roll in. Let rivers flow, like springs endure. And pressures of this afterlife, did spring from God, the whole of Earth. A paradise did bloom in me. Where rivers, green grass set me free. And there upon such sacred lands, I want, no I demand. That you need love, in each of us. We need to know, we are loved and cared, to be a such-ness (breath taking), we did seek, the heart of the ever so meek. How do I bring this sacred walk, among the people, who they do talk, thinking all they need is intelligence, but in all this sin, they did not have to think.

Follow your heart today. Feel what God has to say. Listen to neighbors who need a hand, gather together and have the wind. Keep into the place, where dreams come true. Walk the talk that you gift to all of you. Be the kindness, you feel free, in love's embrace, when you are flying in heaven's winds. This is how we begin to know, that we are the living breathing show. We are the heaven's soul, within, following the sailing winds. Now share the rivers of gold inside your heart. Listen to God, in each and every heart. Follow the true, with what they do, by being elders, who do the say, and use, "the sacred sun dance, I gift my heart". The "sacred sun dance, I gift my part". "Sacred Sun Dance, you are everything". "I am the blossom, that begins to ring!


. . . (Hear it, the bell of freedom, the low spiraling sound, in and out, we breathe our flight, let's show them the Sun Dance)."

Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman for the Rainbow Clan


Sign Our Guest Book


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Km9piVaR1i0/S65kgkyzHQI/AAAAAAAAAGE/1gmCtMZFBAo/S1600-R/BUFFALO.GO-GREENalightfromwithin.org.jpg
I am a Sun Dance!

Today I shine, to be a Sun Dance. Today I climb, to shine like a star. Today I am, the morning breaking, come hold my hand, and walk into the light. I am with you, looking inside of your heart. Today, I am free, to friend* (to be relative, to) my enemy. Today, I am, the heart of my reflection. Today, I shine, to be a sun dance.

Here I am, Go(ah)dly (spiritual being). Here I bare my soul. Here I give holy walking place to bear (the humble white light unites and shines my light all four directions). And when I harvest, the shining of your disease (release your pain), I will walk with you, to the other shore (blossom like flowers). My heart longs to shine from the inner seas. It's the place I long for, it's clear it is me. I am a Sun Dance. I am the G_ah_d (the voice of heaven's transmission, the wind), I am creation, the star that's born.

My heart does break, when you don't sea my face, the darkness valleys of the human race. There shines the light of numinosity glow, the reflection of me, that's where I grow. I am a Sun Dance. I stand to sea. I look at valleys, for all to know. I am the Sun Dance, come hold my hand. We're gonna find the ceremony land.

Today I shine, I am a Sun Dance. I shine my heart, inside heaven's roar. My voice speaks loudly to the thunder's knowing. I am the sun dance, watch me glow.

*befriend means act as a friend, help.

Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal person, wakan iyeshka (holy interpreter brings peace) and Sacred Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand, elder lavender person, wakan (holy, sacred) the living fire that purifies your light.

Heartbeat does dance to know the wind, to feel the hope of God in STEAD*. We are protected in the wind, when we choose to let the light from within, shine to the above to down below and over the perfect rolling hills.

* Stand your ground inside the house of God, of the beloved children who are lambs

Subscribe and listen in, Rainbow-Warriors-of-Prophecy

Visit Blog, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Am A Sun Dance, it's a Coo, Music For the Soul Belongs to You!


The Song of Heaven Shines through (spiritual embrace of me and you),

Hey, Hey, Hey, a news brief in display, added to the player today, all will know what you say... here at http://www.reverbnation.com/iamasundance, it's play. 

I Am a Sun Dance"What can I say, It is so nice to play, In my head and in my heart, At night or when the morning start, It brings me home where I belong, Yes it really is a be-you-tiful song!" 

Also added the video display, the wishing well, that lifts the brood, upon your blog http://song-of-heaven.blogspot.com, for all to swoon, my love, you are too 
be-you-tiful
. Thank you for the promotion of the Seigfrieds too! Your embrace is true. I think, that we should choose, to bring delight, to song for you!

Relatives,
New facebook page for all relatives to link up with today. Musicians coming our way, invited to festivals (gatherings), but you will need to show up for the blue (relatives).  Working on domains to play, with all the little children who will need you, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy true!
FaceBook Music Player for "I Am A Sun Dance" http://www.reverbnation.com/iamasundance

I Am A Sun Dance 
I Am A Sun Dance

Like
Music Player "I Am A Sun Dance", has been added to http://whitebuffalocalfwoman.net

Okay, my heart is blue, the heart that envelopes all of you. And we are going home this day, to jump, skip and play.  Let's go home rainbow warriors this day, let us pray!


Inviting my soul, to reach out and find love.  Reaching towards the stars, show me the breeze. I feel my heartbeat does flush my face sow, because I am learning to bow with the Rainbow.  My Mothers My Fathers, you have led us well this day, always looking after, the little ones with wounded knees.  But I know, this lesson, turns treasures this day, because my heart is open, to feel all your pain.  My heart sings joy because you release it again.  Let us fly to heaven, bring it down upon this world.  Let Mothers and Fathers remember we love them.  Respect your elders, show love to everything, then we will know heaven, when it blooms in our dreams.

Come hold my hand, to heaven. Come souls fly with me!  Tell me you are praying, to relieve all this disease.  And we can overcome danger, when we shout, glory in the breeze.  Let's pull our hearts together, and know magic in me (alightfromwithin, comes my soul, to liberty).  We can believe, that our hearts are joined inside, where all does live the breeze, we pray and survive!

It's time for our heaven.  It's time for our souls.  It's time for our evolution, the wind in us to blow.  It's time for golden treasures, our lessons we over come, because we use law of love this day, to bring us closer to heaven sent.

your devoted servant, shares glad tiding, this rushing day, to tell you, I love you, more than words can even say.  but inside your treasure, the heart that feels all things, I know you hear my voice that says, "We are angels in the wind".  
White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings



FaceBook Angel Services and the Great Give-A-Way!

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy


 Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 10:49 PM, White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother<whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com> wrote:


28
+216
I Am a Sun Dance
Other / Alternative
Mountain View, CA
Thunder Make A Stand Rainbows Come...

Songs: 3
Fans: 7






All I can say is Wow!

Relatives, I bow...

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 

I Am a Sun DanceTeach what is right, that law is the LOVE, then when two hearts is united, we share with intelligence. However if LOVE doesn't lead the way, then we fight to unite LOVE, two broken hearts, then we know that we are walking the truth path, the love to each other, the kind that lasts, over rolling hills in time, over the suns, and into the heart of the blue seas of every one. We are the Prophecy, the Rain upon the Land, so parched, it will need a Rainbow, to serve it home the right way and know where to land (the Rainbow always lands on the pot of gold, abundance, brotherhood)!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

FaceBook