iamasundance.org

Today, a rolling river sprang in the heavens (heavenly hay fever, the golden seeds everywhere), pollen blossomed everywhere . Inside my heart, I was a Sun. I did feel the whole of God. I felt closer, like a cloud. And there my soul remembered liberty. I became a Sun, a light, that set me free. I could fly into heaven and beyond. I was in heaven's arms. (I realize, "I am a Sun Dance"!)

How do I bring this home to you, the heart, that longs to feel such blue. The sky that emerges, wonderfully, into a song, when we are free. I tell you all my relatives, it's time for us, to learn to swim. Fill up your hearts, let tears roll in. Let rivers flow, like springs endure. And pressures of this afterlife, did spring from God, the whole of Earth. A paradise did bloom in me. Where rivers, green grass set me free. And there upon such sacred lands, I want, no I demand. That you need love, in each of us. We need to know, we are loved and cared, to be a such-ness (breath taking), we did seek, the heart of the ever so meek. How do I bring this sacred walk, among the people, who they do talk, thinking all they need is intelligence, but in all this sin, they did not have to think.

Follow your heart today. Feel what God has to say. Listen to neighbors who need a hand, gather together and have the wind. Keep into the place, where dreams come true. Walk the talk that you gift to all of you. Be the kindness, you feel free, in love's embrace, when you are flying in heaven's winds. This is how we begin to know, that we are the living breathing show. We are the heaven's soul, within, following the sailing winds. Now share the rivers of gold inside your heart. Listen to God, in each and every heart. Follow the true, with what they do, by being elders, who do the say, and use, "the sacred sun dance, I gift my heart". The "sacred sun dance, I gift my part". "Sacred Sun Dance, you are everything". "I am the blossom, that begins to ring!


. . . (Hear it, the bell of freedom, the low spiraling sound, in and out, we breathe our flight, let's show them the Sun Dance)."

Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman for the Rainbow Clan


Sign Our Guest Book


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Km9piVaR1i0/S65kgkyzHQI/AAAAAAAAAGE/1gmCtMZFBAo/S1600-R/BUFFALO.GO-GREENalightfromwithin.org.jpg
I am a Sun Dance!

Today I shine, to be a Sun Dance. Today I climb, to shine like a star. Today I am, the morning breaking, come hold my hand, and walk into the light. I am with you, looking inside of your heart. Today, I am free, to friend* (to be relative, to) my enemy. Today, I am, the heart of my reflection. Today, I shine, to be a sun dance.

Here I am, Go(ah)dly (spiritual being). Here I bare my soul. Here I give holy walking place to bear (the humble white light unites and shines my light all four directions). And when I harvest, the shining of your disease (release your pain), I will walk with you, to the other shore (blossom like flowers). My heart longs to shine from the inner seas. It's the place I long for, it's clear it is me. I am a Sun Dance. I am the G_ah_d (the voice of heaven's transmission, the wind), I am creation, the star that's born.

My heart does break, when you don't sea my face, the darkness valleys of the human race. There shines the light of numinosity glow, the reflection of me, that's where I grow. I am a Sun Dance. I stand to sea. I look at valleys, for all to know. I am the Sun Dance, come hold my hand. We're gonna find the ceremony land.

Today I shine, I am a Sun Dance. I shine my heart, inside heaven's roar. My voice speaks loudly to the thunder's knowing. I am the sun dance, watch me glow.

*befriend means act as a friend, help.

Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal person, wakan iyeshka (holy interpreter brings peace) and Sacred Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand, elder lavender person, wakan (holy, sacred) the living fire that purifies your light.

Heartbeat does dance to know the wind, to feel the hope of God in STEAD*. We are protected in the wind, when we choose to let the light from within, shine to the above to down below and over the perfect rolling hills.

* Stand your ground inside the house of God, of the beloved children who are lambs

Subscribe and listen in, Rainbow-Warriors-of-Prophecy

Visit Blog, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Rainbows Come Home Thunder Make A Stand


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ScITP7xEk

Relatives, Jeff Roar of the Buffalo Horn, has created a video with the Music Collaborations, "I am a Sun Dance". We want

Visit us at http://iamasundance.org


Music Collaborations
http://www.reverbnation.com/iamasundance
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FaceBook